Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Who is @Jamtrades

The blog to follow for current events in the stock market. .....


About me

I go by James Spitzer, and my passion is first and foremost financial markets. I have been trading market instruments for the past 14 years. My interests include individual stocks, and options on liquid stocks. 

Other topics I am interested in are Politics, and to a certain degree entertainment news. More on that later.


Strategy

I employ different strategies to purchase the stocks in my Portfolio using what I call the How did we get here? -sanity test. This strategy forces me to look to buy stocks with strong financial positions and thriving businesses that eek out a growth rate of at least 10% a year. 
My mindset when I purchase these stocks is hinged on the notion that Companies fall victim to headlines by Media entities that drive their stock prices down for various reasons and events thereby making it possible for you and I to buy them at a discounted price.


Investing

I review a Company's viability by looking at their financial position vs their peers. I typically invest in best of breed stocks. 


Trading

I trade stocks using technical analysis to find trending stocks that are being bought impulsively due to marker events including news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment